– Marga! I knew you’d come! Of course, baby. I already reserved
a table for us, and an apron for daddy. Where is he, anyway? He’s on his way. Hello, Ma’am. – Hi, Tita.
– Hi! – Hi, Tita.
– Hi. Looking great, Daniela. Thank you. I didn’t know you were coming. We don’t have a choice. You know we’re not
the type of people who go to these kinds of diners. And our daughters
want to support Marga because she has
a summer job here. Summer job? Marga does not need
the extra income. As you know, she’s my
sole heiress. Right, baby? She’s just doing this
for training. And Titas, I think we should go inside,
so you can register. I’ll go with you. – We’ll go ahead.
– Okay. Tita, how about you? I’ll go in later. Are you waiting for Isaiah? Who’s Isaiah? Marga’s suitor, Tita! I heard he’s coming today. Marga has a suitor? Didn’t Marga tell you, Tita? I guess Marga is just
full of secrets. Anyway, we’ll go ahead. Bye, Tita. Here, put these on.
The class will start soon. Already? How about the guy
you gave your number to? Isn’t he coming? Of course, he is.
He messaged me. What did he say? He said he’s on his way. So, where is he? I don’t know. Why don’t we call him? Don’t you dare! I don’t want to
look desperate. Marga, maybe he’s just
putting your hopes up. After all, you’re the one
who gave him your number. Excuse me? Nobody stands up
Margaret Mondragon. I think you mean Bartolome. I’ll just wait for him outside. Hector, pick up! Mommy. – Marga.
– Why are you still here? Hasn’t Daddy arrived yet? He’s just stuck in traffic. Why did you go out? I’m waiting for someone. Someone? You mean your suitor? Mom, how did you know? Marga, a mother always knows. Why aren’t you telling me? Do you have time
to listen to me? Oh, well. I hope you’ll
introduce him to me. Of course, Mom. Where is he?
Why is he making you wait? He said he’s on his way. Excuse me. Marga,
the class is about to start. Let’s go, Mom? One last call. Hector, please! Pick up the phone! Excuse me. Are you with someone? Yes. I’m looking for
Marga Bartolome. Do you know her? Yes. You are? I’m Isaiah. Isaiah…? Isaiah Villaluz. Villaluz? I’m not quite familiar
with your family. What industry is
your family into? None, ma’am. My dad is a
basketball player, while my mom is a housewife. I see. Are those for Marga? Yes, ma’am. I’m Marga’s mom,
by the way. Hello, Tita. Marga? Is your mom with you? She’s been calling me
all morning. Yes, Dad. She’s here. What about you, Daddy?
Where are you? The event’s about to start. Event? Alright… m on my way. You know what, Marga has a very
bright future ahead of her. She needs to be with someone who can help her
achieve all her goals. Not someone like you, who has a mediocre
family background. You’ll just be a
burden to her. So if I were you, if you’re
thinking of courting her, I would stop… Stop right now. Scram! Mommy… – Ice! Wait!
– Marga! What did you do?! Nothing! You’re lying! I know those flowers
are from Ice! Oh come on, Marga!
You’ll find somebody better! Trust me. Let’s go. Marga, come on!